Bread Gallore

I gathered some pictures from my folder and listed down all "bread" dishes that i really like.

Quesadilla, a Mexican food made primarily of cheese inside a folded corn or wheat tortilla and cooked until the cheese melts. Occasionally a second ingredient is added with the cheese to add variety to the dish. Here we added tomatoes and chicken strips inside.

A typical Breakfast menu! Tasty Loaf bread with sunny-side up egg and hot dogs. I normally have this menu for my breakfast.
Siopao or steamed buns. It is a popular food item here in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. I like Asado and bola bola fillings.
Doughnuts and Brownies. I love brownies the most! I love chocolate and strawberry flavored doughnuts.

Heavy buns. A typical bread filled with meat inside. Here, we used burger meat.
Yum yum.
I love Panini too and hot Pandesal

No comments:

Picasion.Com





best blogger tips