Cuddly Teddy

I just celebrated my birthday yesterday and i really had so much fun. I turned one year older and i know that i'm not getting any younger. My friends went over my house to celebrate with me. They bought me some presents too! All of my relatives was also present in this once in a life time celbration of mine.
Look at this cute little teddy which was given to me by one of my friends.


The Teddy was place in a cute cow-designed mug!


Look how cute he is! I gonna keep this in my bedroom together with my other stuffed toys collections.
Teddy Bears are usually stuffed with soft cotton and have smooth and soft fur. It is quite common in for American children to have one among their possessions. In recent times, some teddy bears have become collector's items. Now, teddy bears come in various styles and people can dress them up in many different styles and articles of clothing. Teddy bears are also among the most popular gifts for children and significant others on Valentines' day and other holidays.

Here's another FYI, the name Teddy Bear comes from former U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, whose nickname was "Teddy".

No comments:

Picasion.Com





best blogger tips