Dislocated Pelvic Bone

Last week, i was just complaining about my aching lower back (along side with cold sweat and stiff neck) which made me decided to consult our family doctor. I have been complaining about that lower back pain for weeks. I thought i could manage to bear the pain but I just can't take it anymore and I'm really not feeling well about it.
And so after the X-ray, i was diagnosed to have a pelvic bone dislocation. Well, i'm happy that they were able to find out the real reason behind that lower back pain and I'm glad that i was able to confront them immediately before making my condition worst.
At first I thought it has something to deal with my kidney, making me so worried because we all know how fatal it could be when it comes to kidney.
I failed to asked the details about my dislocated pelvic bone but i suspect that it's all because of my work. I've been sitting the whole day in front of my computer and I'm lacking of proper exercise. Oh well, the doctor advised to contact a Physical Therapist or a Chiropractor for my immediate recovery.
He told me that there will be a tendency that this condition will go back if i keep doing the same routine that's why he strongly advised to contact a PT or a chiropractor.
I'm having a regular session now with a PT. I go there every Saturday for a massage though i might consider taking a chiropractic therapy like the one being offered by Chiropractors Olympia in Washington. I have heard so many good things about the service so i might take such therapy soon.

No comments:

Picasion.Com





best blogger tips