What a Stressing Week

I had a very stressing week. After the series of events that I attended these past few days, I feel that I am almost dying and my body wants to give up. Milzon and I attended two events. The first one is the Christmas Party and the other one is the Lantern Parade. The lantern Parade is the one that stressed me most because we have to walk for kilometers to parade our lantern which is very tiring. My feet is aching so as my back. Mom was able to make it on the event but almost too late. I think I have to get rest first and take some sleep to keep all these stresses away. Then later on, will check if the Internet in my laptop is working already so that I can continue to check some Online gambling sites and some games to download to my pc. Have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Picasion.Com





best blogger tips