Janet Jackson Live In Manila



Janet Jackson will be having a concert here in Manila as a part of her Global tour. I am really a big fan of this lovely singer! The concert will be held at I was in elementary when everyone gets crazy over her. I was too young to appreciate her music at that time. I started to love her songs when i reached college, however, it’s a bit late for me because she started to lose the limelight at that time.
But for me, Music are timeless and for me, there's no such thing as "Following the trend" when it comes to music. As long as you love the music, you will always love it even if you play it over and over again.
Well, i am not a good singer but i am a certified critic when it comes to music. Janet Jackson is honestly not a good singer if you are going to based it on her vocal skills. She is nothing compare to other powerful vocalist like Celine Dion and Mariah Carey but i can say that she is an excellent performer. She might not have that powerful vocals, she can surely take you to that groovy moves. Janet Jackson is considered as one of the greatest Dance-oriented Singers like Jennifer Lopez, Madonna and Paula Abdul. She received a lot of recognitions and certified chart topping hits.
I love most of her singles including "All of You", "Again", "What Have You Done for Me Lately", "Nasty", "When I Think of You", "Control", "Miss You Much". Well, in case you do not have the CD of her album and her chart topping hits, her songs are available for digital downloads at ITunes. But for my fellow Pinoys and for you guys who live outside the US, you can access the website without limitations using iTunes Gift Cards. You can check more of the details at Zhljerry.com and see how you can get legitimate US iTunes Gift Cards.
By the way, Janet Jackson's concert will be held at be held at PICC Plenary Hall, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City.

No comments:

Picasion.Com





best blogger tips